Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by zoltan »

A good idea :P
kimblebee
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by kimblebee »

Just seen some new pics (posters) go up on the facebook group - looks wicked!
videodrome
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by videodrome »

Sounds like a fab idea!!
Its a trick. Get an axe.
ghouldrool
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by ghouldrool »

would be a fair little day even it were literally just a screening of Doghouse introduced by West.

Alternatively.. the first shoot of the FFX Calendar is the day after Doghouse's release. Perhaps if the day goes smoothly those who help out at that day could all then go see an evening showing of it. Would help the opening weekend box office too.
"Just what the world needs; a schizophrenic toaster!"
kimblebee
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by kimblebee »

That sounds like a fab idea! Would be great to go to the screening still in costume too - as zombies, werewolves and ghouls! :-)
Reanimator
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Reanimator »

Last House on the Left opens in the UK on 12th June so could possibly make the 13th a calendar shoot plus Doghouse/LHOTL double bill afterwards if there is time?
rawshark
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by rawshark »

Good one - shaping up to be a good day - looking forward to both of those films..

Calendar shoot will be great - details are currently being finalised, but would be awesome to have some more volunteers to help out, whether it be as featured people, or as background people for the shoots...

Kimblebee is doing a great job at organising so far, and plans are being put into place for location(s), photography, costumes and make-up, but everyone is welcome to come and help pitch in... :D
It's horrible... I love it... What is it?
kimblebee
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by kimblebee »

Yep definitely up for seeing both of those films after the shoot on the first Saturday.

And Rawshark is right - we are wanting as many people as possible to volunteer themselves to be dressed up/ made up and be photographed, as well as creative bods to provide costumes and their services as makeup artists - whatever your specialty, drop me an email/ PM and let me know what you'd like to help out with :-)

The more the merrier! :-)
django
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by django »

I think this is the first review for Doghouse.

http://www.sexgoremutants.co.uk/frame1.html
kimblebee
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by kimblebee »

Seems like everyone is loving Doghouse - can't wait to see it! (-:
JoeyBroChill
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by JoeyBroChill »

I asked Danny (Dyer) the other day at a family party whether he thought it would be screening at FF09...he said it was more than likely!

He said that the director wanted the hype for 'Lesbian Vampire Killers' to die off before he thought about distribution and promotional material.

Could be a good possibility and Danny is well excited after the response he got from 'Severence' a few years back!
[b]I no longer know who I am...and I feel like the ghost of a complete stranger[/b] -- Victor, [i]The Rules of Attraction[/i]

[b]FUCK YOU LANDIS/GREEN![/b] -- [i]The Man, The Legend, The Myth[/i] Joe Lynch!
Goosebumps
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Goosebumps »

JoeyBroChill wrote:I asked Danny (Dyer) the other day at a family party whether he thought it would be screening at FF09...he said it was more than likely!
It wont be at FF09... Doghouse comes out in 2 weeks... FF09 is months away!
orlovsky
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by orlovsky »

JoeyBroChill wrote:I asked Danny (Dyer) the other day at a family party whether he thought it would be screening at FF09...he said it was more than likely!

He said that the director wanted the hype for 'Lesbian Vampire Killers' to die off before he thought about distribution and promotional material.

Could be a good possibility and Danny is well excited after the response he got from 'Severence' a few years back!
Hasn't it already been confirmed for release on the 12th of june? (Launching films seems to think it's out then: http://www.launchingfilms.com/releasesc ... &sort=date#)
"I see the bad moon arising.."