@patricidalpup
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

maxmum wrote:This will be aweeesome

I canny wait!

Well done FF lads! :D :D
Due to demand I put your ticket on ebay.... Alls fair and what not...

*runs away cackling like a mad man expecting a text full of expletives etc*

I didn't... honest I didn't!!
maxmum
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by maxmum »

:evil: :evil: :evil:
Thanks for the ride, sir.
You have lovely sheep.

@patricidalpup
Twisted Ga
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Twisted Ga »

I am so so so so so so so so so gutted I couldn't get a ticket, it's taken me 3 days to get over the fact I couldn't get a ticket and is still mourning.

well at least it wont be too long till August.
django
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by django »

Twisted Ga wrote:I am so so so so so so so so so gutted I couldn't get a ticket, it's taken me 3 days to get over the fact I couldn't get a ticket and is still mourning.

well at least it wont be too long till August.
...Tell me about it!, I just cant believe they're holding an event with one of the biggest stars they've ever had with a movie everyone's waiting for and they're doing it at the smallest venue they could have chosen!, it's not often the guys get things wrong but they did this time!.
ghouldrool
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by ghouldrool »

There was a post on here earlier today that seems to have vanished and it explained the ICA thing.

if i can recall correctly it was down to the availability of venues within the time frame of the possibility of getting the event together.
"Just what the world needs; a schizophrenic toaster!"
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Do we know what time the event is scheduled to finish? There's a 23:30 coach maxi and I can get home but if we can't make that, we've kindly been offered someones floor... :)
kimblebee
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by kimblebee »

Even though it is small, the ICA is a great venue! There are always going to be people who miss out on tickets, not just because of the size of the venue, but because it's Sam Raimi - and there are people out there who will quite happily beat someone with a stick to get a ticket! I'm so happy to be going, I would be gutted to miss this one...
Giz
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by Giz »

If it came down to hitting people with sticks,i would have had a better chance than phoning!
Now that would have been fairer,a stick fight in Leicester square,last 200 people standing get a ticket!
:twisted:

(sorry,just been listening the new eminem album,not usually this angry?!)
Twisted Ga
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Twisted Ga »

Could you force Sam to stay another day a do the exact same thing. he he he
django
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by django »

kimblebee wrote:Even though it is small, the ICA is a great venue! There are always going to be people who miss out on tickets, not just because of the size of the venue, but because it's Sam Raimi - and there are people out there who will quite happily beat someone with a stick to get a ticket! I'm so happy to be going, I would be gutted to miss this one...
Many thanks for replying to my post and whilst I agree that the ICA is a great venue, it's just totally inappropriate for this event, it isn't really big enough for the all-nighter and a screening of Drag me to Hell with Sam Raimi and cast will obviously have a much bigger mainstream pull than that does. Maybe there will always be "people" who miss out on tickets but I'm sure that if more tickets had been available all the Frightfest hardcore who would have been on the phone as soon as soon as the tickets went on sale and would have been able to get them.
There was a post on here earlier today that seems to have vanished and it explained the ICA thing.

if i can recall correctly it was down to the availability of venues within the time frame of the possibility of getting the event together.
Thanks for pointing that out, I didn' see that post, does it mean that other larger venues were contacted and passed on the oppurtunity to host this?.
ghouldrool
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by ghouldrool »

no idea. i assume it means all other venues were already booked up when the opportunity came.

Drag Me To Hell is playing at the Curzon the following thursday. Maybe Raimi will still be around for that?
"Just what the world needs; a schizophrenic toaster!"
streetrw
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by streetrw »

Of course, if it's just a matter of meeting Mr R and getting something scribbled on, if it's is in the same place as Romero's at the all-nighter the other year, then you don't actually need a ticket to the film to get something signed as it's in a public area (down by the cafe). I might even be in London that day and pop by to say hello to the nice people in the queue even though I haven't got a ticket for the movie itself.
http://streetrw.blogspot.com - For all your occasional film rambling needs.
http://twitter.com/streetrw - For when you really need to know what I had for breakfast.

AND NOW: SKYPE!
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

*insists that everyone show a ticket before they get to Mr Raimi* lol

Ummm did I get answered about approx finish time? I must know before booking coach tickets :)
Hello Doris!
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by Hello Doris! »

For those missing out on this one Midnight Movies at the Curzon have it on the 26th May.

I have pointed out to them that FF have it 2 days before them.

Also as a warning, Curzon Midnight Movies for Romero was full of cocks who insisted on talking the whole way through. Almost as bad as the Prince Charles gruesome twosome! :lol:
If only we were amongst friends... or sane persons!