Sexy Killer

Relive the horror of Frightfest 2009
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

Sexy Killer

Post by iomega »

OK what did you think? I loved it. It had everything. Serial killers to Zombies. Perfect.
Hello Doris!
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by Hello Doris! »

shhh don't ruin it! :) Mr O has been raving about it and am now gutted I have to wait until September for the dvd
If only we were amongst friends... or sane persons!
orlovsky
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by orlovsky »

Absolutely fan-bloody-tastic! If that's the standard of this years films, we should all consider ourselves very spoilt indeed!
"I see the bad moon arising.."
rach
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by rach »

At first I thought ewurgh as I hate it when characters talk to the audience, but one I got over that I loved it!
krispyg
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore
Location: Failsworth - it's midway between Oldham and Manchester

Post by krispyg »

Great film, I saw it last year at Leeds Film Festival, enjoyed it then and enjoyed it again with you lot yesterday. It's a great tribute to several classic horrors mixed with fantastic humour. Is it a slasher, is it a zombie film, is it a comedy? Well it's a bit of everything, you can't really put it into any category.
"With all your superstitions
And empty lines
I could be just like you
Withdrawn but alive"
Meanbobs
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Meanbobs »

Sexykiller was alright - A comedy-horror pic'n'mix. It had quite a bit of individuality for a film that enjoyed riffing off the contemporary horror movie jazz standards. Quite a few giggles and a bit of gore, however this pic'n'mix had too many of those foamy shrimps for my liking, and I'm sure I ate a bovril flavoured Jelly bean. The worst thing is, I DON'T REMEMBER SCOOPING ANY JELLY BEANS INTO MY SWEETIE BAG IN THE FOYER!