Wrong Turn 3

Relive the horror of Frightfest 2009
Reanimator
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Wrong Turn 3

Post by Reanimator »

This was a pleasant surprise and can hold its own with the other 2 movies.
Grindhouse
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Grindhouse »

No it cant its rubbish.the 1st had a a band of inbred cannibals,the 2nd had a community of inbred cannibals,the 3rd has one and a half bulgarians wearing mutant masks running around the woods fast than a sprinter.
Tamar hassan as a yank convict,not to mention that bloody awful screen projection,to make it look like they were driving.
Avoid its terrible.
"Time To Nut Up Or Shut Up"
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Enjoyable with and audience.... prolly wouldn't have made it to the end on my own.
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
krispyg
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore
Location: Failsworth - it's midway between Oldham and Manchester

Post by krispyg »

I really did not like this and would never ever want to see it again. I could not take to the characters, thought the acting was so wooden it should have been coated in Ronseal and the only part I liked was the start of the film and the white water rafting (something I have always wanted to do).

Never ever darken my door with a so called film which is more of a tutorial on how not to do computer CGI.
"With all your superstitions
And empty lines
I could be just like you
Withdrawn but alive"
lupogirl
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by lupogirl »

Rathe enjoyed this one. Entertainng dumb fun film. Some rather good deaths. Get me entertained in watching it.
"We Who Walk Here Walk Alone"
nekro
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by nekro »

enjoyable, some nice killings and went along at a good pace. tamer hassan couldn't decide whether to speak like he was a Mexican convict or a Millwall football hooligan though
PatrolDave
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by PatrolDave »

Yeah, this was terrible, but fun.

The opening five minutes had me literally sqealing with laughter.

Some decent kills as well.
I have a trailer and everything;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1S-qvSjrY
maxmum
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by maxmum »

This was poo
Thanks for the ride, sir.
You have lovely sheep.

@patricidalpup
mga76
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by mga76 »

PatrolDave wrote:Yeah, this was terrible, but fun.

The opening five minutes had me literally sqealing with laughter.

Some decent kills as well.
Absolutely, opening scene was hilarious, some good kills, didn't take itself too seriously, a thoroughly entertaining film.
Wolfshade
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Re: Wrong Turn 3

Post by Wolfshade »

Reanimator wrote:This was a pleasant surprise and can hold its own with the other 2 movies.
No, no, no - just NO! The first 2 were professionally made films, this one was an absolute joke of a movie.

The CGI was some of the worst ever - especially the bit were the guy gets cut in 3 and the bit were the guy's face is sliced off, and the "special" effects looked like they were made on Blue Peter in 2 minutes with some cellotape and a washing up liquid bottle - the eye out of the socket was just embarassing and the mutant masks were utterly terrible. The acting was dire as was the storyline, I just hope this is the end of the Wrong Turn franchise, cos it really needs to end after this.

However, even though it was terrible, it was entertaining in parts, because you could laugh at how band it was, and for that reason it wasn't the worst of the night - Umbage was. WT3 was crap but funny, Umbrage was just crap and boring.
odishon
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by odishon »

Skipped this one for a leisurely 'meal' in McDonalds. Sounds like it was the right thing to do!
Pumpkin
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Pumpkin »

Unbelievably rubbish. I really enjoyed watching it at the all-nighter where we can all laugh and take the piss together though.
orlovsky
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by orlovsky »

Great fun for all the wrong reasons, I'm sure this'll be on Zone Horror in the next 6 months though. Oh, and nice to see them one-up Joe Lynch's infamous "vag slice" towards the start of the film! :D
"I see the bad moon arising.."
Hello Doris!
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by Hello Doris! »

Ahh it was so bad it was good. Loved the brilliant over the top driving whilst on the same stretch of road. Also did anyone else notice the man that became more and more Irish as the film went on?
If only we were amongst friends... or sane persons!
The Soapmaker
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by The Soapmaker »

Hello Doris! wrote:Also did anyone else notice the man that became more and more Irish as the film went on?
Yes indeed. It turns out almost the entire cast are British or Irish, plus a couple of non-speaking Bulgarians.

For a cheapie straight-to-DVD sequel, it was fine. Shame the jokey tone of the first five minutes was pretty much abandoned for the rest of the film, though.