Where are you sitting?

The movies of 2010 still live
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Re: Where are you sitting?

Post by Satans Puppy »

Bloody empire don't deliver hot dogs either... It's so upsetting :(
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
Shawky999
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Shawky999 »

Satans Puppy wrote:Bloody empire don't deliver hot dogs either... It's so upsetting :(
After your comment about the ants, wouldn't you want to see what you are being served rather than getting a surprise in the dark!

What number did you say you were?
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

20 something in the middle section of row f... There's 9 of us so I may insist on swapping at various points although Mario has the uncomfy chair with the very insistent spring.... It tries to rape the sitee
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
metaldud
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by metaldud »

im sitting in row E seats 39 and 40 i think way at the front as they were some of the only tickets left when i bought them. hope its not to close to see the screen.
mike108
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by mike108 »

Satans Puppy wrote:Bloody empire don't deliver hot dogs either... It's so upsetting :(
could the ants not be trained to deliver? :lol:
**suzy**
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by **suzy** »

My best mate and I are in Row HH seat 22 and 21. We were in the floor seats last year so thought we'd go a little further back this year.
Suzy
xx

twitter - @suzy_bear_
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

**suzy** wrote:My best mate and I are in Row HH seat 22 and 21. We were in the floor seats last year so thought we'd go a little further back this year.
After 5/6 days together.. .we'll see how friendly you are... MWU HAHAHAHAHA

Maniacal
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Maniacal »

He isn't joking either, i thought i could handle 6 days of my bestest in the whole wide world in my ear. Oh boy was i wrong. One more complaint about "Low Subtitles/Big heads" i would of killed him with my hotdog box.

Twitter: _grimgringhost
Facebook: Maniacal2011
**suzy**
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by **suzy** »

Satans Puppy wrote:
**suzy** wrote:My best mate and I are in Row HH seat 22 and 21. We were in the floor seats last year so thought we'd go a little further back this year.
After 5/6 days together.. .we'll see how friendly you are... MWU HAHAHAHAHA
We'll be ok lol we've stayed together for days on end before. We've been to festivals and she's stayed at my house for nearly a week quite a few times before. We've already said that if one of us wants to see a film that the other really doesn't, we'll go on our own while the other goes to the other screen.
Suzy
xx

twitter - @suzy_bear_
The Davies
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by The Davies »

This should be fun for row F cos I'm 6'1" and a little bit fidgety. Mwu Hahahahaaaaa
Don't cry, it's such a waste of good suffering
**suzy**
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by **suzy** »

The Davies wrote:This should be fun for row F cos I'm 6'1" and a little bit fidgety. Mwu Hahahahaaaaa
I'm glad I'm not behind you lol I'm only 5" 6in lol
Suzy
xx

twitter - @suzy_bear_
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

6'3" ish here although I try to slouch... :)

domdunc
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by domdunc »

6'4" here... though it's all in the legs I think so you should all be ok while I'm suffering from terrible cramps.
**suzy**
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by **suzy** »

It's a shame they don't do special seats for tall people so they have extra leg room to make it more comfortable
Suzy
xx

twitter - @suzy_bear_
kimblebee
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by kimblebee »

The front rows (of both floor and tiered section) have a lot of leg room - I'm 6' tall (female), so find it quite difficult in seats with no legroom whatsoever...