Primal

The movies of 2010 still live
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Re: Primal

Post by Satans Puppy »

daveroughcut wrote:Probably more fun to watch at FF than at home cause this is frankly rubbish.
I forgot who's doing the check disks!! DOH!!! Can't be botehred to look so will prolly buy it :lol:
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
Mr Bill
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by Mr Bill »

Not to be confused with Primevil, released the same week.
Anybody heard anything about that one, I ticked the wrong box on this months order and now look forward to receiving this non-fest movie that doesn't even warrant inclusion in the pack shots, it's my own fault though- dozy cunt.
I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum
AndyJWS
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by AndyJWS »

Not seen it but done some digging - and think I've found it. Is it this one?

If so, storywise it doesn't actually sound a million miles away from Primal in some respects, plus has a genre fave turn up too :) And it's directed by the same guy as Death Race 2 which was much more fun than expected!

If you really can't resist, it was made in 2009 with the original title of The Lost Tribe...
"There is no Good, there is no Evil... There is only flesh..."
Mr Bill
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by Mr Bill »

Thanks for that, It does actually look right up my sci-fi-horror street.

I agree Death Race 2 was actually a lot better than expected, in a stupid guilty pleasure kind of way, more of another remake than a sequel- I wonder if that's anything to do with the copyright fuss over the Statham/Lovejoy one. I got quite excited when I noticed my old rustbucket was among the race cars, then it exploded about 30 seconds into the first race, guess that gives me an idea what it's worth.
I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum