13 Hrs

The movies of 2010 still live
Alex J
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Re: 13 Hrs

Post by Alex J »

*** Spoilers ***

Unfortunately I knew this was a werewolf movie before seeing it, while I guessed it was the mum early on. Still, kudos for the twists nevertheless. Some ropey acting and dialogue and poor decision-making by the characters hampered this one. But, werewolves in a house and Isabella Calthorpe kept me interested. 7 / 10
No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.
Porkboy
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Porkboy »

Couldn't get into this one. Interesting ending but I think most of us realised the twist before it happened, which is a shame. Also, I just didn't like the performances, particularly the elder brother. I thought Gemma Atkinson was good though - here's hoping she gets a meatier role in the future.

Still, I thought the film looked good, particularly as it was shot on such a tight schedule and with little money. Shame it was not quite as good as it could have been.
"Last person I saw looked like you, I shot 'em in the face!"
"Shoot me in the face and I'll kick your ass!"
BabyJaneHudson
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by BabyJaneHudson »

I had to check the brochure to remind myself what this was all about. Bad sign. I love werewolf movies. I love everything about them and even watched Rise of the Lycans more than once just to see them, even though its a bit of a dodgy film. This was okay, but I thought the creatures were total pants. Not remotely scary and they just looked liked bald people with large teeth who had overdone it with a big powder puff.
BLANCHE: You wouldn't be able to do these awful things to me if I weren't still in this chair!

BABYJANE: BUT YOU ARE BLANCHE! YOU ARE IN THAT CHAIR!
maxmum
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by maxmum »

Diabolical
Thanks for the ride, sir.
You have lovely sheep.

@patricidalpup
daveroughcut
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by daveroughcut »

Just passed my Saturday morning watching this in bed. Not a bad effort, nor outstanding bit enjoyable enough to pass the time.
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by zappa fan »

Now on Netflix, Amazon Prime and Freevee.
LAST FILM- Turistas 2006
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious." - Bill Hicks

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey