Glasgow 2013 Thanks

All the chat from FrightFest Glasgow 2013
Alex J
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Glasgow 2013 Thanks

Post by Alex J »

A belated and long overdue many, many thanks to the organisers, GFT staff, guests, audience and everyone else involved in the event that was Frightfest Glasgow 2013.

I look forward to hearing what others thought of it, but IMHO I think the line-up was possibly the strongest I have seen at Glasgow (I'm still trying to work out if it was my fourth or fifth time!).

One guy after day 1 didn't seem to be enjoying the films (although he liked "The Amercian Scream" and Hellfjord too I think), so I hope he enjoyed day 2 rather better. It is always interesting to hear the different opinions despite everyone in the audience liking the genre overall (presumably!).
No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.
SilverGunnar Hansen
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Re: Glasgow 2013 Thanks

Post by SilverGunnar Hansen »

It was a pretty consistent lineup (especially compared to last year), but wasn't back to the standard of 2 years ago. Still enjoyed everything except Detention to varying degrees, some more than I expected (Aftershock and ABCs Of Death were pleasant surprises). Great guests and loved Hellfjord, American Scream and Black Sabbath. Roll on August!