Best Wishes and a speedy recovery for Alex (bernal316) Re: Tickets for sale due to illness

Taking place over the Bank Holiday weekend, August 27th - 31st 2015
AnotherSchmuck
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Best Wishes and a speedy recovery for Alex (bernal316) Re: Tickets for sale due to illness

Post by AnotherSchmuck »

Hey Alex (bernal316),

Alan, Paul, Ian and the FrightFest Gang have put together a Special FrightFest goodie bag to help speed you on with your recovery, it will be on its way to you via FedEx. (I shall put it in the post once I am home and send you a tracking number).

Everyone I spoke to wished you well and I look forward to meeting you next year at your 7th year.

Thank you Alan, Paul, Ian and the FrightFest team for making this happen.

Timmy (anotherschmuck)

(just reposting this here in its own thread so the dude notices it!)
bernal316 wrote:
Hi fellow fright festers.

It is with deep regret that after after being diagnosed with cancer in the last few weeks and Chemo due to start next week i am looking to sell my championed frightfest tickets. I have a day pass for saturday and sunday, both in the Arrow screen, both in seat F19 which is a great aisle seat. This would have been my 7th straight year so it really pains me to have to get rid of these, but at this time i have to put my health first. I hope that someone will make good use of these great seats and enjoy the fantastic films and atmosphere as much as i would have done.

Please get in touch :)

Alex ( bernal316 )
"Horror films don't create fear. They release it." – Wes Craven

Instagram - timothyrobinparsons
Twitter - @AnotherSchmuck
DeanoG
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Re: Best Wishes and a speedy recovery for Alex (bernal316) Re: Tickets for sale due to illness

Post by DeanoG »

Lovely gesture im still happy to send a DVD too.

Get well soon !
bernal316
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Re: Best Wishes and a speedy recovery for Alex (bernal316) Re: Tickets for sale due to illness

Post by bernal316 »

Timmy

You are an absolute star my friend. I can't say how much this means to me. I was devastated to have to miss frightfest this year, and have been enjoying reading all the reviews from the forums finest. It sounds like the festival was a massive success as always and the quality of films shown was very high. I look forward to seeing some of these released so i can have my own private little festival :)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the awesome team that is Alan, Paul, Ian and greg for taking the time to organise this. With the helter skelter that is frightfest to deal with, this gesture is even more heart warming. Thank you also to others who have been sent well wishes and support. It makes a dark place that little bit brighter.

Thank you again and I WILL see you all at frightfest 2016 :D

Alex