Found Footage 3D

All the news, gossip and information about FrightFest 2016
hemi777
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Found Footage 3D

Post by hemi777 »

Just finished seeing found footage 3D..Wowww...A great piece of out of box found footage horror movie ever came up because first it's in 3D and second a great natural acting by all actors .It is hillarious and will scare the hell out....Am so priveleged to watch and rate this as the best found footage movie..Hats off to the director and 2 thumbs up ..10/10
danthsmith
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Re: Found Footage 3D

Post by danthsmith »

I really liked this one. I wonder how it will do commercially as surely its main audience is domestic but no one watches 3D stuff at home even if it works on their TV. Mine does 3D but I've never watched anything on it in 3D. Most people now thoroughly detest 3D at the cinema. i wish them well though because it was a great movie
gazadams
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by gazadams »

Really great film and some great 3d . Think this will do well on Blu ray . Most people dont detest 3d , it all depends how its filmed . Avatar was one of the biggest films of all time and that was 3d . If done right the 3d can be great ! look at House of wax ! thatr was done over 50 years ago
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by zappa fan »

Currently on Shudder
LAST FILM- Turistas 2006
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious." - Bill Hicks

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey