Random Music Questions

All the news, gossip and information about FrightFest 2017
Alex J
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Random Music Questions

Post by Alex J »

Firstly, well done to whoever took the effort to either prepare or procure or supply the music played before the films - it was great to hear many classics associated with the genre! Particularly enjoyed Cry Little Sister, which I haven't heard for years.

Now I have two random music questions from the fest, the first was a track played before the films of a child uttering random numbers with what sounds like a modem noise cutting in every now and then. I have heard this before, but can't place where. Also I can never quite hear what is being said - maybe if I could it would make more sense and I'd remember where I know it from, but it is slightly unsettling nevertheless.

My other question is more of a longshot - a song that played during the nightclub scenes of Double Date - I imagine this probably charted for me to have heard it before. It was playing in the earlier nightclub scenes when they were panning around crowd and showing various characters - sorry I can't be more specific!
No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.
greenzombidog
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Re: Random Music Questions

Post by greenzombidog »

The voice uttering numbers is from Banshee chapter I think. Didn't watch Double date so can't help you there sorry.
In the dark womb we ate hot slime
Alex J
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Re: Random Music Questions

Post by Alex J »

Thanks - I knew I had heard it from a Frightfest movie of old!
No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.