Inside

All the news, gossip and information about FrightFest 2017
greenzombidog
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Inside

Post by greenzombidog »

Love the french original so wanted to check this out.

Dropped a couple things from the original like CGI baby in the womb keep popping up to illustrate the stress levels. Also didn't have criminal in the back of the cop car who gets taken into the house ( I always found that bit a bit of a stretch though ).

I was really enjoying this good tension some nastiness ( nowhere near the levels of the orginal though ), great solid acting throughout. But the ending. They totally chopped the bollocks of this one and went for completely cheesey ending. It didn't make any sense given what the antagonist had been doing for the entire movie.

It would have been one of my highlights had the ending not been so stupid.
In the dark womb we ate hot slime
valido
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Re: Inside

Post by valido »

Does the smart thing to avoid too many comparisons by telling the same story with a different style. Ditches the surreal, over the top gore fest and goes for the thriller. Cannot hope to rival a modern classic, but as far as home invasion flicks go it does a very solid job. Laura Harring was an inspired casting choice.
MalJutley
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Re: Inside

Post by MalJutley »

Decided to give this a go....didn't like it....messed up the ending...too Hollywood for me and too many plot holes. Wasn't to watch but the end dragged it down for me