FrightFest 2015 Meetup zone for lone travellers!

Have your say on what you would like to see new, changed or just kept the same at the next FrightFest.
MissChainsaw13
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

FrightFest 2015 Meetup zone for lone travellers!

Post by MissChainsaw13 »

Anyone as hardcore as me who has to go to the festival alone every year (because her friends think horror movies are 'disgusting' , 'pointless', 'not a real genre') ??

I have been going at it alone since 2001 (I did miss a few years in between!) and the peeps are fantastic and I have never ever felt bored or lonely.
But....thought for people who are coming alone to this year's festival and might want to connect to others like us , we might be able to set something up?!
MalJutley
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Re: FrightFest 2015 Meetup zone for lone travellers!

Post by MalJutley »

That's a great idea... i too started alone then found a friend was interested so have been meeting up with them over the years but meeting lots of people over the years has helped.

One of the pods in the bar area on the 1st floor might be a good place at the vue or something
MrsBBC
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Re: FrightFest 2015 Meetup zone for lone travellers!

Post by MrsBBC »

Lots of us go on our own; shame the ticketing system doesn't recognise that.
I don't particularly wish to sit in the front row, but if I select the third row it tells me that it splits a pair, and therefore I must select a different seat.
That will teach me for being out of internet and credit card access.
See you there, hopefully.
Nic