Early suggestion for FF 2018

Have your say on what you would like to see new, changed or just kept the same at the next FrightFest.
TheDukeAbides
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Re: Early suggestion for FF 2018

Post by TheDukeAbides »

cineBAKA wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:50 pm Not really a film suggestion, but a merchandise one. I saw loads of people with FrightFest bags (more messenger style than backpack), and learned they were the goody bag in previous years. As last year was my first year, I missed out, and even if going forward the goody bag will be a tote bag, it'd be nice if there was an option to buy one of the previous style bags from the merchandise stand.

I'm so excited for the reveal, I have hotel and train tickets booked, now I just have to hope I can get a festival pass, especially as my hotel is non-refundable. :eek:
Goody bags are/were for full pass ticket holders only but they do go quite quickly so some can miss out.

Personally I'd be willing to give you a few of my previous festival bags if you want them, as they are just in the bottom of a wardrobe somewhere and I only ever use the Kill List one each year anyway.
cineBAKA
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by cineBAKA »

TheDukeAbides wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:51 pm Goody bags are/were for full pass ticket holders only but they do go quite quickly so some can miss out.

Personally I'd be willing to give you a few of my previous festival bags if you want them, as they are just in the bottom of a wardrobe somewhere and I only ever use the Kill List one each year anyway.
Thank you for the offer, very generous, but I'm sure I'll eventually get one. Last year was my first year, but I intend to go every year now. Absolutely loved the experience.
DJBenz
-----
-----

Post by DJBenz »

cineBAKA wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:50 pmI'm so excited for the reveal, I have hotel and train tickets booked, now I just have to hope I can get a festival pass, especially as my hotel is non-refundable. :eek:
You will definitely get a festival pass. It never sells out instantly and when it does eventually sell out, there are always a few people who end up unable to go and need to sell their pass. So don't worry, your pre-paid non-refundable costs will not be wasted!
Whiptail
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Whiptail »

Looking at the new FF poster, there are some hints as to what we'll be seeing.

Outpost 31 (The Thing)
Catch of the Deep
Who shot the Coach?
Something involving Frankenstein
Something involving Swarms, Bees or Wasps (Candyman?)
Something involving Hellraiser (please, please, please, please!!!)
Whiptail
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Whiptail »

cineBAKA wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:50 pm I have hotel and train tickets booked, now I just have to hope I can get a festival pass, especially as my hotel is non-refundable. :eek:
My hotel is all booked and paid for too, so im going for the festival pass! I watched a lot of films last year so its well worth it!