FrightFest 2021

The place to discuss all things about the 2021 FrightFest Events
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

FrightFest 2021

Post by iomega »

It's time to get this new thread on the FrightFest 2021 events off and running.

The Cineworld, Leicester Square is reserved for our traditional five days over the August bank holiday weekend and we are activly working towards returning there for the 2021 Festival. And while I'm at it, I'm delighted to confirm that we also have dates for our October Halloween event reserved.

The dates are 26th to 30th of August and the 29th and 30th October.The event will be held in a safe manner and will adhere to whatever the current advice in place in August is.

Film submissions have been excellent and we already have a strong lineup waiting in the wings ready to be unleashed in August.

Clare, Helen, Greg, Alan, Paul and myself all look forward to welcoming FrightFesters back to the Cineworld Leicester Square in August.

Ian.
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Re: FrightFest 2021

Post by zappa fan »

This is some great news.

Thanks Ian and fingers crossed.
LAST FILM- Godzilla vs Kong ****
"Art is making something out of nothing, and selling it." - The Mighty Frank Zappa

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by zappa fan »

Posted on facebook 6th of May 2021

"It's official, FrightFest 2021 again headlined sponsored by Arrow Video is returning to the Cineworld Leicester Square. this year's dates are 26 - Aug 30 inclusive. Details to follow."
LAST FILM- Godzilla vs Kong ****
"Art is making something out of nothing, and selling it." - The Mighty Frank Zappa

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey
cineBAKA
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by cineBAKA »

Just realised my second vaccination date is the Bank Holiday Monday (very curious they're open). It never even crossed my mind, it was one of two dates open for my second appointment, and they seemingly will not let you book a first without a second. I wonder if there'll be a digital component at all this year. Failing that, I wonder if I'll be able to get the second pushed forward.
sherbetbizarre
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by sherbetbizarre »

cineBAKA wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:41 pmFailing that, I wonder if I'll be able to get the second pushed forward.
My sister got hers 2 weeks early by cancelling and re-booking. Sounds a bit of a gamble, but she said her friend did it too...