PLEASE HELP ME

Due to the difficulties with ticketing this year, this forum is for people who wish to swap tickets to seats of their choice.
D_Little
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

PLEASE HELP ME

Post by D_Little »

I'm really hoping that someone can help me as I am DESPERATE!!!!!!!!
I brought tickets as a birthday present for my mum, something to enjoy together. - our love of horror movies! Booking was a nightmare and having just looked at the tickets I've realised we are not only in separate rows but different screen rooms.
I am looking to swap either the following: Screen room 5, Row D, Seat 32
Or Screen room 6, Row C, Seat 20 for a ticket that us next to one of these.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!
bounce08
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Re: PLEASE HELP ME

Post by bounce08 »

Is this a festival pass issue or day pass?

Vue are quite accomodating - as of Monday they still had around 19 festival passes available, I'm sure that there will be a pair together in that lot. If you call up and find something suitable, they should refund you the cost of your current passes as long as you buy new ones.
D_Little
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Re: PLEASE HELP ME

Post by D_Little »

Thanks for that, although can't afford to buy new ones so swapping is my only option. The mistake was on their part as I was told by their operator I was unable to book two tickets at the same time and had to purchase one at a time! They could try and be a bit more accommodating. I have a feeling I won't be able to swap and this entire experience is going to be ruined for me and my mum.