Q + A's at Cineworld

Paxton
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Q + A's at Cineworld

Post by Paxton »

Fantastic to see them back. Not sure what the problem was last year but it really enhanced the experience for me this year. Alexandre Aja was the best for me, closely followed by the Soskas', obviously)
danthsmith
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Re: Q + A's at Cineworld

Post by danthsmith »

I enjoyed these and stayed for most except where I thought the movie sucked or needed to eat. i'm always amazed thet people who go to a film festival should leap out of their seats immediately the credits roll. Give the film makers some respect!
ChrisReynolds
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by ChrisReynolds »

Yes, great to see the return of the Q&As. I don't think people leaving during a Q&A or the credits is a problem -- they've sat through the movie and the Q&A should be a bonus for people who want to know more. Time between screenings is limited enough as it is.
The Soapmaker
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by The Soapmaker »

Yes, glad to see them back, I never really understood why they were dropped last year.
I enjoyed the Q&As after Daniel Isn't Real and Mary (although I didn't like the latter film).
That said, I wouldn't want them with every film. Sometimes it's nice when there are no guests and you've got time to eat. Unfortunately we had to skip the Q&As after Knives and Skin and Tales from the Lodge.