Surprise film: Lesbian Vampire Killers

Relive the horror of Frightfest 2009
Oswald Cobblepot
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Oswald Cobblepot »

I thought this was allright, but nothing to get very excited about.

If you'd turned the projector off after the first 5 minutes we all could have predicted the entire plot to the tiniest detail.

Horne in particular had almost nothing to do, we didn't get to see Paul McGann's death scene, and considering the sheer number of lezzer vampires they weren't very effective.

I found all the whooshing noises, speedy up camera bits, and constant text on the screen quite tiresome.

For all that though, I hope it does well for them and it certainly deserves to do better than Richard Curtis' latest crapfest 'The Boat That Rocked' which looks atrocious even for him.
Rue-morgue Jay
----
----

Post by Rue-morgue Jay »

Seen as i wasn't there and can't wait till the 20th. Can anyone tell me the songs that were in the film? or PM me them. I'm doing a podcast for this soon and want to pre- prepare.

Cheers m'dears! :D
lupogirl
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by lupogirl »

This is another one I rather enjoyed. Liked the comic style look it had. In all did look really good. Very amusing. Thought the speeded up bits was a annoying. Other than that, it was entertaining in a daft kind of way.
"We Who Walk Here Walk Alone"
mamawaldi
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by mamawaldi »

'greed. If Peter Rogers fancied making a modern follow up to Carry on Screaming he needn't bother now. High quality low brow entertainment.
Malachi
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Malachi »

Hmmm found it watchable, it was alright.
I'm not really a fan of Corden and Horne, have never seen Gavin and Stacey, guess I would have enjoied it a whole lot more if I were a fan.
nekro
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by nekro »

not a fan of spoof films but this was done really well, good pace throughout, good acting and nicely shot
soulmining
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by soulmining »

Ladies and gentlemen, I have good news and bad news...

The good news is that if you missed out on getting your hands on a pair of those nice LVK quad posters at the screening then I have three sets to give away!

The bad news is that you have to listen to my podcast first and then enter the competition that we're running.

http://www.chrisandphilpresent.co.uk/

Get stuck in!
First things first, stay calm.