London 2012 Accommodation

The rotting remains of 2012's festival
jagerguy
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Re: London 2012 Accommodation

Post by jagerguy »

I'm staying at HHH in a single room this year. I hope its okay. Decided to go solo as my roommates last year almost killed me with snoring lol
@marvelguy on twitter
Wiltaim
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Wiltaim »

OK , I received & complete a survey from HHH (LSE).
I made it clear that I was disappointed by price increase this year , I would strongly that anyway else who get a survey invite , fills in and mention Frightfest & the price increase ..maybe we can get FF discount ??
Twitter: @Rowdoc
Letterboxd: Rowdoc
Entropia Universe : Rowdoc Rowdoc Donner
nagelfar
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by nagelfar »

Wiltaim wrote:OK , I received & complete a survey from HHH (LSE).
I made it clear that I was disappointed by price increase this year , I would strongly that anyway else who get a survey invite , fills in and mention Frightfest & the price increase ..maybe we can get FF discount ??
I did the same. Mentioned I have been a customer for 4 years now and that we think about switching hotels for the next Frightfest because of the price increase.
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by ArghZombies »

You could also leave a review on TripAdviser too. No doubt they pay particular attention to that site.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Revi ... gland.html

I was a Carr Saunders LSE this year though so I couldn't compare it to last year (I'm not sure what the price increase was like at that one as I stayed at HHH last few years). It was more-or-less the same place, although we did get cooked breakfasts instead of the continental one. Still a scummy student digs though.
Twitter: @ArghZombies
DJBenz
-----
-----

Post by DJBenz »

Can't believe the prices people were charged for what seems to be a bit of a pit.

I got four nights at the Park Plaza Riverbank on the Albert Embankment for just over £280 for a twin room (I was on my own, so that could've been £140 each if I'd shared). About 1.5 miles from the Empire, which I walked one night because it was so hot, or 10 minutes on the nightbus. Vauxhaull tube was 5 minutes away for daytime travel.

Either give HHH hell over the price increases in feedback or vote with your feet next year!
TheDukeAbides
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by TheDukeAbides »

Just rolled up onto here having got said email. I've stayed in worse and paid more if I'm honest, but that the price went up 50% from last year is ridiculous.

A piece of my mind will be sent to them.

Also that I booked in advance and my mate got his cheaper booking a few weeks before for a 'better' room (never saw it, can't comment).

Carr Saunders with a cooked breakfast you say?

*Strokes chin while pondering next year*