Halloween All Nighter

If FF13 wasn't enough, there was always the All Nighter
Critter Egg
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Re: Halloween All Nighter

Post by Critter Egg »

I've now been told by someone on the customer service line that they will have them on sale tomorrow! I can' t believe this, after last year they should have had this sorted.
"What's that you've got on your feet there?""Good Guy PJ Sneakers!"
The Aylmer
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by The Aylmer »

Well there's definitely nothing on their website. The Special Events page would be the obvious place to start but, nope, bugger all. I'm at work tomorrow so I''ll be relying on the patience of others to get my ticket if they're on sale then.
odishon
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by odishon »

Can't seem to get any response or info via twitter either...
FranksWildYears
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by FranksWildYears »

I've got windows open on both the Special Events page and also the one linked in the post above detailing the films, which is still showing last years' information. I've been refreshing both for over an hour now and there's nothing at all happening on either - even some sort of error page with a temporary message would be something.
stshaw
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by stshaw »

Stuck in Amsterdam airport unable to buy my ticket :( But I do seem to be able to book all of the Twilight films back to back :(

It seems you can book tickets for the Bristol event the following week. Pity I already booked and paid for my flight and hotel in London :(
Last edited by stshaw on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
halloweengirl
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by halloweengirl »

My old man was up in London so picked my ticket up from the cinema - so they know it's on but obviously can't get the website sorted!
Critter Egg
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Critter Egg »

Can anyone who has queued up give any indication of whether there will be many tickets left if they ever get the website working?
stshaw
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by stshaw »

So whats on at the Prince Charles that weekend?
Critter Egg
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Critter Egg »

Can anyone provide a genuine update on what's happening with these tickets? Nearly two hours after the official on sale time they still aren't available by phone or online.
benj
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by benj »

I just turned up at the VUE and got tickets no problem. No mad queue in sight, beyond that cannot comment on seat availability. Some good news for those not yet with tickets however- it's unallocated seating so if you get tickets late you aren't automatically guaranteed to get seats by a side wall.
odishon
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by odishon »

I know, I've now sent two tweets to Frightfest and one to the Vue and nothing. Why were they all tweeting about the tickets going live at 6pm and now everyone has gone silent...
benj
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by benj »

Anyone else thinking this was a rush job announcement? I got the email 30 minutes after the tickets officially went on sale and there were some atrocious typos in there to boot. If so, that might explain the online bookings cock-up.
The Soapmaker
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by The Soapmaker »

I got the email at 6.10, panicked, looked on the Vue website, found nothing, called the phone line and got that stupid fucking automated system, pressed 0....

.... and was told that phone sales will start tomorrow, website should be updated this evening.

So I walked down to the Vue and bought my tickets. No queue. As someone pointed out already, they're general admission so unless it sells out very quickly to people who can easily get to the Vue, you should be OK.
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

Post by iomega »

It's been a bit of a dogs dinner. Vue have put the link to buy tickets in the All Times tab, which is really not intuitive. Surely like the Ross Nobble Q&a the tickets should be under the Special Events tab. And now there is an computer glitch, which is telling FrightFesters the event has been removed.

Not happy, not happy at all.

Ian
odishon
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by odishon »

Thanks for the update Ian. Will keep checking.