Festival passes for sale??..

For sales/wants of tickets/passes etc. Any transactions are entirely at the risk of parties involved.
Richie43
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Festival passes for sale??..

Post by Richie43 »

Oh my god, I had to go to work this morning, so as with previous years I have asked the computer illiterate wife to hook me up with a festival pass, guess what, I have travel and accommodation for London and no festival pass, if anyone has one for sale I would totally make it worth their while, please PM me if you can help, cheers...
HeadOnAStick
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Re: Festival passes for sale??..

Post by HeadOnAStick »

There are some still available.
argento1977
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by argento1977 »

Thanks to idiot friends forgetting to tell me they could not go, I have festival passes for L18 & L19 in the Arrow Screen for sale; as a pair or separately. PM me.

Thanks.
IndianaM
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by IndianaM »

I have 3 festival passes in seats A19, 20 & 21 in the Arrow screen to sell, as we have unfortunately double booked.

Willing to take a loss at £500 total for the three passes. Or £160 individual, but state your seat preference. First come first served.

If anyone is interested please PM me ASAP. Or email me at mancinipictures@aol.com

Thanks. Gary
Commodore
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Commodore »

I have a single seat for sale, D12 (an Aisle Seat), in the Splice Screen. Bought in error.

Currently asking £160 or nearest offer for it, so a saving of about £35 on the boxoffice+booking fee price, and it's a good seat.

Please get in touch if interested.