Swapsies - Sunday Arrow Screen mid-row tickets for an aisle seat

For sales/wants of tickets/passes etc. Any transactions are entirely at the risk of parties involved.
thatcambridgebird
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Swapsies - Sunday Arrow Screen mid-row tickets for an aisle seat

Post by thatcambridgebird »

Hello lovely Frightfesters!

I have day passes for Saturday and Sunday for me and 'im indoors, hurrah! My Saturday tickets are aisle seats, yay! The reason this is important to me is because i'm going to be just under 18 weeks pregnant by the time Frightfest hits :o

On the Sunday, all we were able to secure was some mid-row seats in the Arrow Screen. I will be 100% honest - they're not brilliant seats; they're row N, 21 and 20.

I was wondering if any kind soul would be willing to swap my two tickets to two on the end of a row instead, to allow me to shift around to get comfy / nip to the loo as needed (which if now is to go by, will definitely be needed!). I'm not looking to upgrade to a better screen or anything - I'm just thinking an aisle would be better to be able to move if needed, without disturbing anyone.

I get this isn't necessarily a great deal for anyone who swaps, so not to worry if there's no takers! If, however, anyone would be willing to swap, I will love you forever, will buy you all the beers I won't be able to drink, and will bake you a lemon cake (cos that's the one I'm best at making).

Thanks guys! If anyone can swap, just drop me a PM or message here! :green: