FrightFest 2021 Schedulers

The place to discuss all things about the 2021 FrightFest Events
benj
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

FrightFest 2021 Schedulers

Post by benj »

Just adding the scheduler post for this year for everyone to post their, well... schedulers.

To get the ball rolling here's my usual scheduler for avoiding clashes or repeats. As ever, the timetable is likely still liable to change (slots still to be filled and some films may shift- heck, I'm not even sure if the second screen is called the Horror Screen this year), so I'll try and keep this up-to-date as we go...

Arrow Screen (Weekend pass holders)
Horror Screen (Day pass holders)

EDIT: Now added timetables with digital also...

Arrow Screen + Digital (Weekend pass holders)
Horror Screen + Digital (Day pass holders)
Digital only
Last edited by benj on Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ItWasAllGiallo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Re: FrightFest 2021 Schedulers

Post by ItWasAllGiallo »

Stellar work as ever benj! We use your one every year to plan our whole weekend so cannot thank you enough (again).
If we can somehow express our crew’s gratitude in pints (or similar) this year let’s work something out :green:
benj
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by benj »

ItWasAllGiallo wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:04 pm Stellar work as ever benj! We use your one every year to plan our whole weekend so cannot thank you enough (again).
If we can somehow express our crew’s gratitude in pints (or similar) this year let’s work something out :green:
Happy to help!

No gratitude necessary as I always make this thing for myself regardless- if anyone else finds it useful that’s the cherry on top. If you want, come and say Hi and trade recommendations- I’ll be in F20 in Arrow the whole weekend :)
ItWasAllGiallo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by ItWasAllGiallo »

Just had my pass transferred so I’ll keep an eye out for the back of your head from M31 :eek: